The skulls symbolize death but in a positive manner. In Mexico, it is believed that death is not the final stage in one’s life but rather a step forward into a higher level of conscience. For the Aztecs skulls were a positive symbol, not only of death but also of rebirth.
This Skull watch operates from a battery power source with usage that can last up to 12 - 24 months. The quartz crystal oscillates at a consistent rate and requires no winding guaranteeing accurate readings every time.
- Design: Sugar Skull
- Dial Diameter: 4cm | 1.6in
- Dial Thickness: 0.7cm | 0.27in
- Band Length: 23cm | 9in
- Band Width: 2cm | 0.8in
- Band Material Type: Woven Thread
- Clasp Type: Lace-up
- The dial hands are covered by crystal glass for protection
- This colorful design captures a boho vibe and touches free spirits
- The adjustable lace-up pull-clasp ensures a perfect and comfortable fit for all
- The face of this unique timepiece has a beautiful and colorful sugar skull in the center to complete the look
- The strap is made of hand-woven threads in a classic friendship bracelet style cleverly set with a gold chain at each side giving it a very alluring finish
- The gold chain also protects the woven threads from pulling or stretching and gives it a touch of elegance
- 1 x Handmade Braided Skull Watch