The mandala signifies wholeness with the universe. These handmade, serene-blue earrings show just that--you at peace, mindful of the beauty that surrounds you.
Mandalas are circular designs symbolizing the notion that life is never-ending. Many mandalas have spiritual significance to an individual or group of individuals. The Hindus were one of the first people to use a mandala as a spiritual tool, but the mandalas most individuals are familiar with, are ones made by Buddhists.
- Shape: Round
- Closure: Leverback
- Glass size: 18x18mm
- Material: Iron alloy, Glass
- Color: Bronze plater, Silver plated
- A great gift for your loved ones, suitable for any occasions
- Mandalas are used for meditation purposes allowing the individual meditating to become one with the universe.
- The symbolism behind the creation of a mandala can have significant meaning for many individuals whether they are Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, Pagan or of any other religious orientation.
- Mandalas can be created by individuals to symbolize their journeys through life. Mandalas can also tell a story of where an individual has been.
- 1 x Mandala Yoga Serenity Earrings