The Hamsa is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
The Hand of Fatima also has the Evil Eye. The owner of an evil eye item uses it to be protected from negative energies. The most common negative energy being envious glares from people wishing you no good.
- Material: Zinc alloy, stone
- Extend the chain: 5 cm
- Chain length: 45cmx47cmx56cm
- Turquoise Hamsa 0.6 cm x 1.5 cm x 4 cm
- Suitable for dressy, casual, or for everyday use
- Stylish design, a great gift for your loved ones
- It was believed that this eye saw all the wickedness in the world and removed poverty and ignorance.
- It is the symbol of a famous Mediterranean amulet for protection against the "Evil Eye" or not-so-well-meaning people with the eyes of jealousy and envy who harbor ill-intention towards your family, achievement and good fortune, despite their praises and compliments
- 1 x Multilayer Hamsa Evil Eye Bar Necklace