Beautiful Tibetan mala necklace, traditionally known as a Japamala. You can wear this lovely sandalwood necklace when you meditate to keep count of your mantra repetitions, or you can carry them with you as a reminder of your spiritual path.
It is made of genuine natural sandalwood. Use it in your daily meditation practice to keep count of your mantras. The Dharma wheel tassel at the end is a form of a mandala.
- Material: Wood
- Length: 130cm
- Pendant Size: 10cm
- Chain Type: Rope Chain
- Mandalas are circular designs symbolizing the notion that life is never-ending
- A Mandala represents wholeness, a cosmic diagram reminding us of our relation to infinity, extending beyond and within our bodies and minds
- The mandala appears to us in all aspects of life, the Earth, the Sun, the Moon and more obviously the circles of life encompassing friends, family, and communities
- Malas are used for meditation purposes allowing the individual meditating to become one with the universe
- 1 x Sandalwood Mala Necklace with Dharma Wheel Tassel