The Heart Sutra is a teaching by the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, the Buddha of Compassion, to the monk Shariputra. It is chanted regularly by followers of Buddhism at meetings and meditation practice.
Although it is very brief, it contains key concepts of Buddhist Philosophy of the skandhas, the four noble truths, the cycle of interdependence and the central concept of Mahayana Buddhism, emptiness.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Alloy
- Size: Wide 11mm
- A great gift for your loved ones
- A perfect emblem that gives a deep significance
- Ideal for spiritual meditation, yoga practice or daily wear
- It is very sturdy and durable. A good solid piece of jewelry that will last forever
- This exquisite bangle has the Heart Sutra engraved on the inner side and the Tibetan Six Syllable Mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum" on the grooved outer side
- The black tones accentuate and enhance the unique design to bring out each beautiful detail
- 1 x "The Heart Sutra" Tibetan Mantra Bangle