A mantra is a sequence of words or syllables that are usually repetitively chanted as part of Buddhist practice. It is thought to evoke enlightenment and is usually used as a part of a form of meditation.
The knots are tied as they recite mantras to allow the bracelets to absorb the powerful spiritual energy such that the positive energy can flow into its bearer.
- Material: Tibetan Rope
- Chain Type: Rope Chain
- Clasp Type: Sliding Knot
- Length: 16cm - 24cm | 6.3in - 9.4in
- With adjustable rope, the bracelet is worn to bring the wearer good luck and to attract all that is good
- The bracelets to absorb the powerful spiritual energy such that the positive energy can flow into its bearer
- Wear it on your left wrist to welcome its energy as the belief holds that the left side of the body represents the receiving side
- 3 x Tibetan Buddhist Love Lucky Rope Bracelet(Set)