Om symbol in the center of an intricate mandala. Mandala is a Sanskrit word meaning “circle”, and is commonly referred to as a geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a microcosm of the universe.
Om is one of the most important spiritual symbols. It is the sound of the universe. It is the past, the present, and the future, all that was, all that is, all that will be is Om.
- Material: Alloy, Glass
- Color: Silver, Bronze
- Chain Length: 45+5 cm / 17.71+1.96 inch
- Pendants size: 2.8cmx3.6cm / 1.1x1.41 inch
- Pendant glass Diameter: 2.5cm / 0.98 inch
- Unique and stylish, a great gift for your loved ones
- A perfect emblem that gives a deep significance
- Wear this necklace to remind your higher self that there is the higher power that guides us all
- A Mandala represents wholeness. It is a cosmic diagram reminding us of our relation to infinity that extends beyond and within mind and body
- It symbolizes the notion that life is never-ending. Mandalas are used for meditation purposes allowing the individual meditating to become one with the universe.
- 1 x Yoga Mandala Om Pendant Necklace