Cinnabar Jade Rabbit Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Are you ready to conquer this year, 2023? Then, it would be best if you got together with this Cinnabar Jade Rabbit Bracelet.
Rabbit Symbolism Meaning
Rabbits symbolize prosperity, abundance, good luck, and fertility.
RABBITS HAVE DIFFERENT MEANINGS IN DIFFERENT CULTURES
Rabbits are springtime animals, symbolic of fruitfulness and renewal.
The explicit connection between rabbits and spring.
United States Culture
Rabbits are symbolic of cleverness, devotion to self-improvement, and good luck.
Symbols have great importance in dreams, as many spiritualists and psychologists agree. To see a rabbit in your dreams can signify many things. Most commonly, a rabbit symbolizes:
- Emotional abundance or warmth
- Sexual activity
About Cinnabar Jade Stone
Cinnabar Jade Stone is believed to be a stone of prosperity. It may teach us how to manifest energy into physical form.
It has been named the Merchant Stone, which is thought to attract wealth.
It is often used in alchemy and magic to transform energy.
Benefits of Wearing Cinnabar Jade Stone
- Stimulating the emotional body
- Assisting in releasing buried resentment
- Controls anger and fear.
- Aid with issues of infertility
- Sexual dysfunction
Why Would You Use Cinnabar Jade Stone?
- Cinnabar Stone is highly useful for removing negative energies from around you and replacing them with positive and light ones.
- You can even use Cinnabar Stone to enhance your communication skills and be confidently fluent while interacting in personal and professional environments.
- Cinnabar Stone is helpful to improve your personality and become more dignified, courageous, or powerful.
Cinnabar Stone is a beautiful stone to use if you are looking for prosperity and happiness.
- Material: Cinnabar Jade Stone, Gold-plated
- Sizes: Adjustable Size
- Beads diameter: 6 MM and 8 MM
- 1 x Cinnabar Jade Rabbit Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at email@example.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal