Hope and Freedom Turquoise Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Turquoise is a stone for self-forgiveness and self-acceptance and a stone that gives hope and freedom. It encourages us to honor ourselves as a creation and a tool of the Divine.
Turquoise is said to clear thoughts, open the heart and enhance spirituality. It is a gem of emotional healing and well-being. As a gift, it symbolizes well-wishes, good health, and hopes for future prosperity.
Meaning of Turquoise
Turquoise stands for water and sky, bountiful harvests, health, and protection."
"Blue-green symbolizes creation and the hope for security and beauty."
The word "turquoise" comes from the French name for a beautiful blue stone they thought came from Turkey but was actually from Persia.
Benefits of Wearing Turquoise:
- It prevents us from losing touch with the conscious mind during profound meditations.
- It provides strength and protection during vision quests and astral travel and, due to its high spirituality, acts to improve meditation and further peace of mind.
- It was believed to restore clear vision to the mind when the thinking became muddled and thus ensured good fortune.
- Moreover, it encourages enthusiasm, thus inspiring new projects and bringing to light undiscovered artistic abilities.
Turquoise also provides understanding and encourages attention to detail while attracting prosperity and success.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Turquoise Stone
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at email@example.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal