Turquoise is a stone for self-forgiveness and self-acceptance and a stone that gives hope and freedom. It encourages us to honor ourselves as a creation and a tool of the Divine.
Turquoise is said to clear thoughts, open the heart and enhance spirituality. It is a gem of emotional healing and well-being. As a gift, it symbolizes well-wishes, good health, and hopes for future prosperity.
Meaning of Turquoise
Turquoise stands for water and sky, bountiful harvests, health, and protection."
"Blue-green symbolizes creation and the hope for security and beauty."
The word "turquoise" comes from the French name for a beautiful blue stone they thought came from Turkey but was actually from Persia.
Benefits of Wearing Turquoise:
- It prevents us from losing touch with the conscious mind during profound meditations.
- It provides strength and protection during vision quests and astral travel and, due to its high spirituality, acts to improve meditation and further peace of mind.
- It was believed to restore clear vision to the mind when the thinking became muddled and thus ensured good fortune.
- Moreover, it encourages enthusiasm, thus inspiring new projects and bringing to light undiscovered artistic abilities.
Turquoise also provides understanding and encourages attention to detail while attracting prosperity and success.
- Item Type: Bracelet
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Turquoise Stone