Mythical Pixiu Ring
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Attract good fortune and wealth today with this limited edition Feng Shui Pixiu Wealth Ring. This fully-adjustable ring is crafted to perfection to help its wearing get the full benefits of Pixiu.
Pixiu - Chinese Celestial Animal of Wealth
Pixiu is a Chinese celestial animal that has the head of a Dragon, body of a horse, foot of a Qilin, and a horn of a deer. According to ancient Chinese mythology, the Pixiu only eats gold, silver, and other treasures. When the Jade Emperor decided to seal its anus, all the treasures that the Pixiu has eaten accumulated in its belly - never to come out again.
Pixiu is a symbol of money, wealth, gold, and silver. Wearing the Pixiu allows the wearer to accumulate massive amounts of wealth and gold - which is why it is a popular figure for attracting money.
How does Pixiu play a role in Feng Shui Application?
- It is believed that once you possess a Pixiu, it will help you to attract and accumulate wealth and that is the reason why it is the most popular Feng Shui enhancer.
- Pixiu also has the power to protect the master from calamity and dangers.
- If placed in the home, it helps to subdue any evil and serve as a protecting guardian to safeguard the house and occupants.
- It is also known that it has the ability to attract both primary income luck and windfall luck.
- Another magical effect of Pixiu is that it can drive away from the undesired romance and prevent the master from unnecessary harassment or family dispute once displayed on the desk.
- Made from Alloy
- Pixiu size: 20mm
- Weight: 16g
- Available sizes: 7 - 13
- 1 x Mythical Pixiu Ring
BEWARE of others who sell cheap imitations. Our quality is by far the best on the Internet.
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal