Wearing Turquoise jewelry adds a burst of color to your outfits. It will bring a fresh brightness that will be welcome any day and any time.
Turquoise will lift your spirits and lighten your emotions when you look good. Looking good is always healing to the heart, so make sure you wear beautiful Turquoise jewelry.
Ancient cultures regarded Turquoise as a highly sacred stone because its energies are centered on protection, power, and luck
Advantages of Wearing a Turquoise Necklace
that adds to its popularity
- Turquoise is believed to bring calmness and serenity to life.
- It is also believed to protect from negative energy and bad omens.
- In many cultures, Turquoise is revered as a holy stone and one that brings good fortune.
- In earlier times, it was believed that the gem showed color change if the wearer was ill or was in danger. It would then turn back to its original color once the calamity has passed.
- It is considered a peaceful and harmonizing stone that decreases nervousness, tension, and stress. The gem is also reputed to promote empathy, sensitivity, and positive thinking.
The stone is also thought to Possess Healing Qualities
- The stone is believed to be helpful in cases related to rheumatism, viral infections, gout, and stomach ailments.
- It is also believed to be helpful in throat, teeth, lung infections, asthma, and depression.
- The gem is also believed to be a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory and detoxifying gemstone.
- The stone is believed to offer maximum health benefits if worn over the solar plexus.
All love Turquoise Jewelry.
This fabulous gemstone has always been held in high esteem. It has intrigued and captivated humanity. Its importance and significance are recorded in history and have been a part of folklore in many cultures worldwide. It has been prized by commoners as well as royalty.
Native American Indian head Symbol
A handmade Native American Indian head symbolizes the warrior and represents strength and bravery. One who wears the chief has the spirit of a fighter and protector.
When many of us picture Native Americans, we see a stately chief standing tall, wearing a large feathered headdress. The headdress is an essential part of Native American culture. The Native American hat was reserved for the most powerful and influential among the tribe; thus, it symbolizes strength, bravery, and power.
- Material: natural Turquoise, composite leather, alloy, beads
- Length: 45cm, 14cm extension (adjustable)
- Weight: 23 grams
- 1 x Turquoise Stone with Indian Head Pendant Necklace