Wealth Pixiu Red Garnet Ring
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Pixiu (also known as Pi Yao) is a mythical animal from Chinese culture. The Pixiu is a lucky symbol of wealth, good fortune, and protection.
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generate good Feng Shui or Earth luck
- Enhances wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and building
- Protects against evil forces, obstacles, and hardship
- It brings unexpected windfall luck
How To Properly Wear Pixiu Ring
Wear the Pixiu ring on your middle finger. Its head should also face outward, in the direction of your little finger. This allows the creature to hunt for treasures from around you.
About Red Garnet Stones
Garnet is often observed as the gemstone that protects its wearer and shields them from harm and injury. This belief brought it much popularity amongst the warriors and royalty of ancient times.
Red garnets are celebrated for bestowing the wearer with boundless vitality, life, and happiness.
As the color denotes passionate indulgence, it is believed that wearing a garnet elevates the overall quality of one’s life. The red birthstone can also ward off negative emotions of depression and loneliness, which are ubiquitous today.
This stone can help you:
- To bring success in life
- Calms vitality and a sense of protection
- Can cleanse your body, mind, and spirit
- It can make sure that you are functioning at 100% all the time
- Can assist with changing old behaviors and moving past obsolete ideas
- It has the power to purify the energies in your body by getting rid of the toxins and restoring your body to its revitalized and re-energized state
Materials: Copper, Red garnet
Size: Adjustable Ring Opening
1 x Wealth Pixiu Red Garnet Ring
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal