Turquoise Stone with Indian Head Pendant Necklace
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Wearing Turquoise jewelry adds a burst of color to your outfits. It will bring a fresh brightness that will be welcome any day and any time.
Turquoise will lift your spirits and lighten your emotions when you look good. Looking good is always healing to the heart, so make sure you wear beautiful Turquoise jewelry.
Ancient cultures regarded Turquoise as a highly sacred stone because its energies are centered on protection, power, and luck
- Turquoise is believed to bring calmness and serenity to life.
- It is also believed to protect from negative energy and bad omens.
- In many cultures, Turquoise is revered as a holy stone and one that brings good fortune.
- In earlier times, it was believed that the gem showed color change if the wearer was ill or was in danger. It would then turn back to its original color once the calamity has passed.
- It is considered a peaceful and harmonizing stone that decreases nervousness, tension, and stress. The gem is also reputed to promote empathy, sensitivity, and positive thinking.
The stone is also thought to Possess Healing Qualities
- The stone is believed to be helpful in cases related to rheumatism, viral infections, gout, and stomach ailments.
- It is also believed to be helpful in throat, teeth, lung infections, asthma, and depression.
- The gem is also believed to be a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory and detoxifying gemstone.
- The stone is believed to offer maximum health benefits if worn over the solar plexus.
All love Turquoise Jewelry.
This fabulous gemstone has always been held in high esteem. It has intrigued and captivated humanity. Its importance and significance are recorded in history and have been a part of folklore in many cultures worldwide. It has been prized by commoners as well as royalty.
Native American Indian head Symbol
A handmade Native American Indian head symbolizes the warrior and represents strength and bravery. One who wears the chief has the spirit of a fighter and protector.
When many of us picture Native Americans, we see a stately chief standing tall, wearing a large feathered headdress. The headdress is an essential part of Native American culture. The Native American hat was reserved for the most powerful and influential among the tribe; thus, it symbolizes strength, bravery, and power.
- Material: natural Turquoise, composite leather, alloy, beads
- Length: 45cm, 14cm extension (adjustable)
- Weight: 23 grams
- 1 x Turquoise Stone with Indian Head Pendant Necklace
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at email@example.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal