22k Gold Lucky Rabbit Jade Necklace
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
2023 (Year of the Water Rabbit) is the best year for you, and so is this 22k Gold Lucky Rabbit Jade Necklace
The rabbit spirit animal symbolizes prosperity, abundance, longevity, and good luck in many Asian countries.
Chinese astrology generally depicts Rabbits as gentle, quiet, elegant, alert, quick, skillful, kind, patient, responsible, and faithful to those around them.
Jade is a highly valued stone that symbolizes gentleness, serenity, harmony, and balance in feng shui, or bringing balance to your life and home with energy. Jade has many meanings, including strength, luck, and good health.
BENEFITS OF WEARING JADE
- It could also make you a money magnet.
- Jade is believed to bring luck.
- Jade is thought to have protective, lucky-charm energy.
- It increases love and nurturing.
- Attracts good luck and friendship.
- It aids emotional release, especially with irritability.
- Jade is excellent for treating kidney problems and adrenal glands.
- It is excellent for treating kidney problems and adrenal glands.
Jade is a popular gemstone sometimes referred to as the stone of luck and happiness.
How To Properly Use Jade For Best Results
- Keep White Jade close to you for the whole day. That includes sleeping as well.
- It will be best to always have this stone with you when you deal with mental health problems or work in a high-stress environment.
- This stone will improve your body’s ability to defend and protect itself. Doing so will also detoxify the blood and calm your nerves so that you can fully relax.
Material: Natural White Jade, Gold-plated
Chain Length: 41cm
- 22K Gold Necklace
- 22K Gold Necklace with Diamonds
- 22K Gold Star and Moon
- 1 x 22k Gold Lucky Rabbit Jade Necklace
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal