Gold Pixiu Wealth Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Good Vibes, Luck & Fortune
This bracelet is created using a revolutionary new 24k gold plating process with alluvial Vietnamese gold which adheres strongly to the brass and is very resistant to fading.
Pi Xiu is also known as Pi Yao. This is a powerful Chinese talisman to bring riches into the home or workplace.
Perhaps even more important is the notion that this creature will not permit wealth to leave the home or workplace.
Pi Xiu is especially popular among business people, investors and gamblers in Asia. It is regarded as a dominant attractor of money.
The Pixiu provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generate good Feng Shui or earth luck
- Enhances wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and building
- Protects against evil forces, obstacles, and hardship
- Brings unexpected windfall luck
One of the popular ways to retain a Pixiu is to wear it on a bracelet.
Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
The Pixiu bracelet is best worn with the left hand, instead of the right hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolizes attracting good wealth luck and if you wear it on the right, it is giving away your wealth to other people.
Where should I place it when I am not wearing it?
When you are sleeping, bathing or any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom
Main Function: Attract Wealth, Abundance, Ward Off Evil Spirit, Bring Good Luck
- Material: Gold plated brass
- Pi Xiu Size: 2 cm x 1.1cm x 1cm
- Bracelet Length: 15.5cm- 20 cm
- 1 x Gold Pixiu Wealth Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal