Green Jade Fortune Rabbit Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Jade or 'yu' means precious stone. Jade refers to a fine-grained mineral aggregate composed of one or both the Jadeite and Nephrite minerals.
Green Jade is the most sought-after because of its deep and rich green shade. In addition, it is a protective stone because of its ability to ward off the negative energies surrounding you.
It's a stone that's believed to bring good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony.
- Green Jade is believed to have healing properties, especially for the heart and kidneys.
- It can help balance emotions, calm the mind, and promote well-being.
- It is also believed that wearing green Jade can help to attract abundance and prosperity into their lives.
- Green Jade is a stone that will help you manifest your dreams into reality.
- It will also ensure that you have serenity and stability in your life's physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects.
The rabbit is a symbol of good luck, prosperity, and fertility.
- Good luck charm: A rabbit image is often used to bring good luck and prosperity. It's believed that the rabbit brings good luck and abundance to one's life, especially if worn all the time.
- Fertility: The rabbit is also associated with fertility and promotes conception and healthy pregnancy.
- Peace and harmony: Rabbit is also associated with peace and harmony and is often used to promote a calm and serene environment around you.
- Protection: Rabbit is also believed to have protective powers and is used to protect against negative energy and evil spirits.
- Material: S925 sterling silver gold-plated
- Jade Rabbit: 13mm Wide and 10mm High
- Pearl and Jade Beads: 6mm Wide
- Bracelet Size: Adjustable
- Weight: 11g
- 1 x Green Jade Fortune Rabbit Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at email@example.com
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal