Red Rope Auspicious Rabbit Jade Bracelet
Ships orders within 24h
Easy & hassle-free returns
30-day risk-free guarantee
Red Rope symbolizes love; the couple generally wears this as a token or representation of their undying love. The String or red Rope also called "love lace" means to be together forever.
It also represents an excellent intention to oneself; everything is a safe and smooth omen, take bad luck away.
- Protection: Red Rope is believed to have protective properties and is worn as a talisman to ward off evil spirits and negative energy.
- Good luck: It is also associated with good luck and is worn as a talisman to bring good fortune and success.
- Connection to spirituality: The red Rope is worn as a symbol of connection to a higher power or spiritual force.
- Personal beliefs: Some people wear red rope bracelets because they believe in the symbolism and meaning associated with the red Rope and feel that wearing it can bring them positive energy, good luck, and protection.
The red rope bracelet is a lucky charm used for centuries by many cultures. The meaning of the red string varies depending on where you are in the world, but often it is seen as a symbol of protection, good luck, and love.
The rabbit is the fourth animal in the Chinese zodiac. In Chinese culture, the rabbit is known to be the luckiest out of all the twelve animals. It symbolizes mercy, elegance, and beauty.
The existence of a rabbit signifies the following:
- Increase Of Income
- A Positive Future
- Good Luck Bringer
- Material: 925 Silver-plated Lucky Red Rope, Jade Stone
- Rabbit Jade: 13mm wide and 10mm high
- Rope Thickness: 2mm
- Chain Length: 17cm + 5cm Extension Chain
- Sizes: Adjustable Size
- Weight: 3g
- 1 x Lucky Red Rope Jade Rabbit Bracelet
What is the price of shipping?
The price of shipping within the US is US$4.99 per order.
The price of shipping overseas is US$9.99 per order.
We offer worldwide Free Shipping if your order is above $60, so take
advantage of this special offer.
Shipping Methods: USPS or China Post EMS
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The shipping time depends on your exact location. However, shipping within
the US usually takes only 5-15 business days, and 10-20 business days for
If you wish to return an item, please email email@example.com.
We will provide you with the return address. Please note that the item needs
to be unused, and if applicable, the packaging should be unopened.
We need to be notified within 30 days of delivery for all returns and
exchanges. We will not be responsible for lost packages if you fail to inform
us before return.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost of the return, and please use
your local post to avoid taxes. We will issue a refund or exchange the product
for another item as soon as we receive the item.
We recommend using a tracking service when returning an item to avoid
* We are not responsible for lost packages on the way to us.
*For damaged, missing, or delivered but not received packages shipped via FedEx,
you must notify us within 15 days from the delivery date.
- What is the time frame to take advantage of the refund option?
30 days return policy
- Who pays the shipping cost on returns?
If it is a return or exchange, the customer will pay for the shipment back
- What is the next step to initiate a return?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the policy for broken products?
If the bracelet is broken due to a manufacturing error, the customer
has 30 day's warranty
- What is the policy for a product that is not broken but the customer
wants to return because they changed their mind?
30 days as long as the bracelet is in the same condition as when we sent it
- How long does it take to get the money back once the refund process
1-2 business days
- For which payment methods can a refund be processed?
Credit card and PayPal