Ancient Chinese Feng Shui, also known as the Lucky Coin are traditional symbols for wealth and good luck. It is believed that when these symbols are in place auspicious location it can enhance positive chi and prosperity in your home or workplace, protect from negative energies and ward off ill intentions.
Turquoise, on the other hand, is a beautiful stone that looks like an elegant shade of blue and green mixed together like the beautiful ocean on a sunny day. Its color is the most ideal natural setting.
Turquoise is believed to have heavenly energy that protects one from negative energy and helps purify the elements in water and air. This beautiful stone promotes gentle detoxification and improves the immune system. It also uses for one's growth and overall well-being, among many others.
Opulence & Wealth
Turquoise has been a symbol of abundance and prosperity. As a wealth cure, turquoise can be placed in your Money area to help augment wealth and fortune. The stone's metaphysical properties are just as related to wealth, money, and financial abundance as anything else.
Working with the stone creates more streams of income to ensure that the abundant flow will never stop.
Turquoise is a popular crystal that is known to promote ambition and permit the energy to make dreams a reality. It also encourages stability and comfort.
Turquoise energy helps physical and mental preparedness to be able to work on your passion projects and business ventures. It has an enthusiastic vibration that attracts luck.
Love & Relationship
Turquoise is a symbol of friendship. The stone helps with confidence and clear communication. It will also protect your relationship and surround it with loving and supportive energies, especially when you’re going through something challenging.
With the help of the stone, you will be able to balance the emotions and thoughts that you have, which will be beneficial for you and your partner.
Benefits of Wearing Turquoise
- Inculcate deep understanding amongst partners
- Remove all kinds of negative and evil energy
- Boost spiritual state and infuses self-love and understanding
- Help overcome problems depression and addiction
Enhance the status and recognition in society
- Increase physical strength and boosts immunity
- Keep off misfortune and bad luck
Chinese Lucky Coin Meaning
The Chinese Lucky Coin is rounded in shape with a square hole opening in the center. The circle is the representation of Heaven while the square represents the Earth and attracts their positive energy.
The Chinese Lucky Coins are Feng Shui cures that protect and neutralize the negative energy.
Uses & Places
- Placement of the Feng Shui coins in the North-West sector of the house can assist to activate the energy to attract noblemen into your life.
- These coins can be used as a cure for the negative effects of the Illness Flying Star #2 and the #5 Yellow Flying Star.
- Hang these auspicious coins in your car to bring good ventures and protection whenever and wherever you go.
- If you are running a business, you can position the coins under your cash register and on the sides to enhance money luck.
- Pendant: Chinese Lucky Coin
- Bead: Natural Turquoise
- Size: Adjustable
- Length: 20 cm, 17cm
- Weight: 17 grams
Material: Cowhide + beads
- 1 Piece Turquoise and Lucky Coin Pendant Necklace