A beautiful necklace with a Dragon carved in Jade stone that is known as the 'stone of heaven' or 'noble stone' and was held higher in value than gold in olden times.
Jade has magical protective powers that keep the wearer from harm
Jade was a symbol of rank, power and wealth for kings, emperors and noblemen. Confucius mentioned that jade contained and reflected human virtues like durability, purity, serenity and radiance.
Mentally, jade helps discard negative thoughts and soothes the mind as well as stimulates ideas. White jade is extremely calming and can be used for grounding as well as assist in making decisions. People looking to overcome most all of life difficulties to obtain help in dealing with them will appreciate this stone. Excellent stone for businessmen and musicians.
BENEFITS OF WEARING JADE
- It could also make you a money magnet.
- Jade helps heal trauma or a scarcity mindset with money.
- Help recalibrate your energy so you can see all the abundance that’s around you, helping you trust that the universe will provide.
- Jade is believed to bring luck.
- Just like a four-leaf clover is considered a symbol of good fortune.
- Jade is thought to have protective, lucky-charm energy.
- A “dream stone,” Jade brings insightful dreams.
- Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity.
- It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility.
- It increases love and nurturing.
- A protective stone.
- Jade keeps the wearer from harm.
- Brings harmony.
- Attracts good luck and friendship.
- It stabilizes the personality and promotes self-sufficiency.
- Soothes the mind, releasing negative thoughts.
- Stimulates ideas.
- It aids emotional release, especially of irritability.
- Jade encourages you to become who you really are.
- Jade aids the body’s filtration and elimination organs.
- It is excellent for treating kidney problems and adrenal glands.
- Jade removes toxins.
- Rebinds skeletal and cellular systems.
- Heal stitches.
- It assists fertility and childbirth.
- Jade balances body fluids.
- The healing properties of jade in the spiritual realm support happiness and harmony in family and work relationships.
- It is said to promote material abundance while jade properties encourage a more relaxed state of being.
- Jade, in the spiritual realm, is connected with nobility and their ideals.
- Wearing jade gemstones promotes magic with the best intentions while protecting deceitful or harmful entities in spirit work.
BENEFITS OF WEARING DRAGON AMULET
Dragon amulet has the most potent of all symbols of energy and good fortune. They believed it to be the harbinger of incredible luck, prosperity, abundance, consistent success, and high achievement.
Bringing a Chinese dragon symbol with you will enhance the sheng chi (good feng shui energy), and provide you with the protection and power of the dragon
It was said to represent potent propitious powers, especially control over rainfall, floods, and hurricanes. The dragon is still a very popular symbol that stands for valiance, heroism, boldness, self-confidence, power, excellence, perseverance, nobility, vitality, and happiness. It brings about physical as well as spiritual well-being and strength. It is related to the spring season and is representative of auspiciousness and new beginnings.
Considered the angels of the Orient, the dragon symbolizes the natural forces of nature. Yin Yang Dragons symbolize the balance of all things in the universe.
The Chinese dragon, known as Lung or Long, symbolizes many things including:
- Male fertility and vigor
- The Emperor - the Son of the Heaven
- Material: Natural Jade stone
- Pendant Size: 49x49x8mm
- Rope Length: Adjustable
- 1 x Natural Jade Dragon Hollow Necklace